Contact Info

Website: www.drewcarlsonphotography.com Email: contact@drewcarlsonphotography.com


Friday, September 21, 2012

Doug + Sarah

Hey everyone! Long time since I've blogged, most of what I'm doing can be seen at my FB fan page.

I'd like to share with you Doug and Sarah's special day. It was a beautiful northern Minnesota wedding in which the reception was held on a YMCA camp of all places. Let's just say it was both unique and beautiful, and I'm lucky to have been chosen to help capture it all.

Please take a few moments and enjoy the photos. Feel free to share with friends or leave comments. Thanks!


-Drew



(p.s. Let's give credit where it's due. I found Doug's wedding band in the middle of the night, in the middle of the yard with nothing more than an iPhone 3gs screen illuminating the way. :)  )

















































No comments: