Contact Info

Website: www.drewcarlsonphotography.com Email: contact@drewcarlsonphotography.com


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kelli and Steve, a wedding at 9,000ft.

A long time friend of mine told me regretfully that I wouldn't be able to photograph her wedding as plans changed and it would now be held on the top of a mountain in Colorado. That wasn't going to stop me, so I told her I was still willing if she was. I have some family out there that agreed to provide shelter (thanks Unkie Brewster and Aunt Cyndy!). Kelli was happy to hear I could come out and document their most special day (and so was I!). It took place in Steamboat Springs and required a lengthy gondola ride to where the ceremony and reception were held. The scenery was spectacular. The weather was ABSOLUTELY perfect! Here are a few of my favorites.






















No comments: